~~From Wind, with Love~~

16 May, 2012
On my door I heard a knock,

“Go away”, I shouted, “I am a rock!”

Yes, I am a rock,

Full of anger and shock...



Closed all doors of feelings and love,

Near and dear ones I have shoved,

The darkness is my only friend,

At least it’ll be there till the end...



On my door I heard a knock again,

I shouted: “It is all in vain”

“Go away, there’s nothing you will gain”

“I am bound in chains, and in a lot of pain!!”



Life was once a breath of fresh air,

There were people to love, and people who would care,

But now, I just sit all day in an old chair,

And at my roof I continuously stare...



That knock again,

As I stood up and unlocked the door chain,

a strong wind dashed into me,

Tears of happiness ran down my cheeks,

I smiled and thought, “At least, there is someone who’s come to hug me,

To caress my hair, and touch my cheeks.”



The wind brought back the life I hated,

After a long-long time, I felt loved and rejuvenated...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could literally imagine it. :) That was really a good work there. :)

SEO Companies in Jaipur said...

Indeed a nice post! I am also from the SEO background and love to enjoy reading fresh posts on this subject. I would like to thank you for writing this post and now I am your regular reader as I have subscribed your blog in my RSS reader.
SEO Companies in Jaipur

The Perpendicular Universe. Powered by Blogger.
Subscribe to Feed
 

Browse

Twitter Bird Gadget